Honour Code (adopted from edx.org)
By enrolling in an RAG Learning course, I agree that I will:
- Complete all tests and assignments on my own, unless collaboration on an assignment is explicitly permitted.
- Maintain only one user account and not let anyone else use my username and/or password.
- Not engage in any activity that would dishonestly improve my results, or improve or hurt the results of others.
- Not post answers to problems that are being used to assess student performance.
If you are found in violation of the Terms of Service or Honour Code, you may be subject to one or more of the following actions:
- Receiving a zero or no credit for an assignment;
- Having any certificate earned in the course withheld or revoked;
- Being unenrolled from a course; or
- Termination of your use of the Site.
- Additional actions may be taken at the sole discretion of RAG Learning and course providers.
- No refunds will be issued in the case of any corrective action for such violations.
Honour code violations will be determined at the sole discretion of RAG Learning. You will be notified if a determination has been made that you have violated this honour code and you will be informed of the corresponding action to be taken as a result of the violation.
Changing the honour code
Please note that we review and may make changes to this Honour Code from time to time. Any changes to this Honour Code will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified Honour Code and any changes contained therein. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Honour Code.